What's new

Howdy from NJ - Surface 2 pro user

howdy all...
just poking around seems like some good stuff here.. enough to make anyone want to join the community!!!

I wanted a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition for xmas and the wife ended up getting me a Surface Pro 2 128gb... Happy with that decision!!! cant complain!

this i5 quad core is fast enough for me to run in power save mode and last as almost as good as my wifes ipad... making me happy!!!!!!!! :)

MickeyLittle

howdy all...
just poking around seems like some good stuff here.. enough to make anyone want to join the community!!!

I wanted a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition for xmas and the wife ended up getting me a Surface Pro 2 128gb... Happy with that decision!!! cant complain!

this i5 quad core is fast enough for me to run in power save mode and last as almost as good as my wifes ipad... making me happy!!!!!!!! :)

Welcome to the forum and I think you'll be very happy with your Surface Pro 2. I've had mine now for almost 3 weeks and I don't even pick my Note 10.1 2014 Edition up anymore. I do miss the lightness of the Note and some of the apps/widgets but slowly and surely the Surface Pro is meeting all the needs that I have for a tablet. My confidence level is at a point now that I'll be listing my Note on Ebay later this weekend!