What's new

How's the new kickstand?

chrisleung

Congrats to you guys on your new Surface 2 Pro!

How's the new kickstand?

Are the two angles enough? Or do you want more adjustability?

Cheers.

Elusive

It sounds a bit dumb, but the new angle makes all the difference. I always felt the Surface set on way too high of an angle. This is perfect (for me).

leahtt

Love it but a bit more angle

I hadn't really used an old device much, but I find myself using the second angle a lot, so I say it's a big improvement.

I love the kickstand but another setting with a bit more slope would be welcome though not essential.

I'm a first time owner of a device running Windows OP having been with Macs since the early 1990s. I frequently sit with my legs up and the Surface Pro 2 on my lap so it is absolutely marvellous that I don't need to hold the tablet with one hand as I did the iPad. Also it is so light when compared to my Mac Pro. I don't even think about its weight. I read Kindle books as well as work from this device. My Mac Pro and iPad seem so 'last year' now!

I hope you mean "MacBook Pro", not Mac Pro. Because I can't imagine anyone being able to hold those beasts in their laps for long. ;)

I have a PM G5 and it weighs 47 pounds...

I love the kickstand but another setting with a bit more slope would be welcome though not essential.

I'm a first time owner of a device running Windows OP having been with Macs since the early 1990s. I frequently sit with my legs up and the Surface Pro 2 on my lap so it is absolutely marvellous that I don't need to hold the tablet with one hand as I did the iPad. Also it is so light when compared to my Mac Pro. I don't even think about its weight. I read Kindle books as well as work from this device. My Mac Pro and iPad seem so 'last year' now!

polbit

Yes, such a little thing (the 2nd angle) but oh so useful. Suddenly makes it a lap-friendly device.

CrippsCorner

Yes, such a little thing (the 2nd angle) but oh so useful. Suddenly makes it a lap-friendly device.

Make sure you use the correctly terminology! It's lapability
cool.png