What's new

I cannot solve my Windows10 stuck-on loading issue

Josephfischer

Hello friends. How are you? First of all, I want to say that this is my first post here. I expected that I could get better suggestions from you. Guys, I have a problem. That is, I cannot solve my Windows10 stuck-on loading issue. My best efforts were made, but the problem remains unchanged. Since I am not experienced in this matter; So I am asking you for suggestions in this regard. Can you help me somehow?

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Joseph,

Welcome to the forum.

Could you provide more details? What model computer? Do you mean that your computer will not "boot up" or restart? Were you doing an update at the time?

What comes to mind is that you will probably need to obtain a bootable USB drive, which will allow you to repair software on your computer. Any working Windows 10 PC could be used to create this bootable drive.

OP
Josephfischer

Josephfischer

Currently, I'm using Windows 10 Pro. 64 bit and it's i5 9th Gen. Desktop computer. You are right because the computer was not boot-up. Although, the issue is fixed after disconnecting the USB devices were connected. But, I'm not sure is this a permanent solution or not? Already, I did a google search in this regard and found some solutions (like this). Guys, can I follow the instructions mentioned there without any issue with permanent solutions? Please help me with proper guidance.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
That procedure is safe. You will not be able to perform step 5 (remove CMOS battery) if you have a Surface device, however, that is the least likely to be your problem.