What's new

I Can't Test Out the WINDOWS SURFACE :(

GreatWindows

So yeah, i've been wanting to test out the Surface since its release...But the nearest store is 300 Miles away :( I dont want to purchase one because i would rather test it out first. I think this is where Microsoft is lacking. If every major store had a surface kiosk or something of that nature their sales would be A LOT higher..

I want to use one so bad -_ -

Griff

I thought mine was bad being 90 min away. I wonder if any Surface owners/forum members are close to you.

OP
GreatWindows

GreatWindows

I am currently stationed in Norfolk, VA and the closest store is in Arlington, VA its exactly 188 Miles.........A 3 hour 8 minute trip........I was giving a rough estimate on the miles lol but i was pretty close, 188 is still really far just to go see a product.

OP
GreatWindows

GreatWindows

That is true, but with my schedule that wouldn't be so easy. I am constantly going out to sea for months at a time......

ARosch

I have a similar problem, the nearest Microsoft Store for me is about 200 miles away...

Edit: Just did mapquest and it is 182.8 miles away... order it online when you can have time to test it and return it if you are not happy.

Last edited:

badham21

yeah, my nearest store is about 4,500 miles away. Living in the UK there is nowhere that actually has the surface in store. Was a big risk buying it without having any hands on experience, but I did and don't regret it