What's new

I have a problem with SQL @ Visual Studio

Saman.h.moein

hello to all .
i have microsoft surface pro4 corei5 -8 G - 256
i installed visual stadio 2013 & SQL 2014.
After trasferring my project from my old laptop ( win7 & Visual stadio 2010) Bad things happen.in design windows form, Objects in my all of form is disarray butt when i run the same form it is ok . Picture 1 is design mode & picture 2 is run the same form . i dont know why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 575
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 540

Plantje

The issue in Visual Studio is a matter of dragging the form a little wider, isn't it?

Can this be caused by a difference in resolution between your old system and the new one? Try changing the resolution to resemble the old resolution for a while. Or perhaps set the display scaling to 100% for a while.

OP
S

Saman.h.moein

The issue in Visual Studio is a matter of dragging the form a little wider, isn't it?

Can this be caused by a difference in resolution between your old system and the new one? Try changing the resolution to resemble the old resolution for a while. Or perhaps set the display scaling to 100% for a while.

tnx for your answer .
when i set scaling to 100% my problem is solved . but the every things is very small .
if visual stadio be open and set scaling to 150% every thing is ok , but the next time to login i have the same problem .

OP
S

Saman.h.moein

I do not think that this problem is for difference between the 2 resolution . Because when i open a new project i have the same problem as well (picture 6 )

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 553

Plantje

So, scaling is still an issue. I understand setting it at 100% is not workable. Sorry, I have no solution

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Older versions of Visual Studio used XP GDI UI Elements, this is fixed in VS 2015 and later....

upload_2016-9-7_13-49-30.png

This only compromise is to lower your resolution on the Surface or Update to a newer version of VS....

OP
S

Saman.h.moein

Older versions of Visual Studio used XP GDI UI Elements, this is fixed in VS 2015 and later....

View attachment 8225

This only compromise is to lower your resolution on the Surface or Update to a newer version of VS....
tnx for your answer .
I installed and update visual stadio 2015 but I have same problem as well .

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 516