What's new

I love my new docking station

abc

I got my sp3 in December, and have been, like a lot of you I'm sure, trying to justify the expense of the dock. I found a used one on amazon for $128.
Used but with 30 day guarantee. Got $30 gift card for opening an amazon Visa card , applied that and my net cost is less than $100. I got it today, hooked it up, and all works flawlessly.

This is a very well made piece of equipment. I was scared after all the bad things that have happened to some folks with this dock. If you are borderline, get it. My 2 cents.

OP
A

abc

Don't hibernate while docked, 9 times out of 10 will crash windows upon resume.
I don't use hibernate. Since this unit starts up so fast, I just do a shutdown and restart each time. Any reason you see that I should change?

fletch33

i have mine connected to :

2 x 27" monitors 1 via mini-Display to HDMI and the other vis USB 3 to HDMI
Logitech Keyboard and Logitech Touchpad
sound system via 3.5mm jack

all works great and i have been fortunate that i have not had an sleep issues and works great

enjoy

double07

I picked one up from BestBuy a week or so ago when they had it on sale for $125. I didn't really need one, but I couldn't pass up the sale price. Yes, I agreed. The dock is very well made and good quality. I used it few time and I like it when I am at my desk.

VickiFL

I was seriously considering getting one, but if I can't sleep with the dock, I can't get it.

bmack

I purchased one about 7 months ago and immediately realized I should have purchased one for my surface 1 a longgg time ago when I had it before moving to the surface 3.