What's new

I Won Surface RT!

Dwain77

I'm happy to be here, typing on my Surface w/touch cover. As mentioned in the title I actually won a Surface RT along with a Lumia 920, $100 gift card and 10 wireless connection cards used while flying :excited:. I won it all from Mobile Nations/WP Central (not to name drop).

Anyway I was shocked and couldn't wait to finally get my Surface and it's now in my hands. I've not decided what to do with the Lumia yet. I'm sure it's a great phone, but I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket (Android) that I'm more than happy with. I considered using the Lumia in addition to my Skyrocket as I really do like the way Windows Phone works. Although in the end I don't see it replacing my Skyrocket so I'm considering just selling or trading it now while it's still new. Choices, choices...

So I'm looking forward to playing around more with my Surface and I'll be reading here a lot while I learn the ropes.

ArnoldC

Some people are just so lucky Congratulations and enjoy your devices. If your 920 is unbranded pm me how much you want to sell it for.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Board Express

OP
D

Dwain77

Thanks everyone. I've been pretty lucky winning things here and there, but never this big of a prize before. The longer story is that I almost missed the win altogether. I guess I won back at the end of November, but apparently the email asking for my address never made it to me because it was considered spam. They were kind enough to email again, saying I had 24 hours to respond or they'd have to pick another winner. That email was sent on a Friday, I happened to check my spam on Monday...well after the 24 hours. So the lucky part was they hadn't yet picked another winner and passed me up.

Some people are just so lucky Congratulations and enjoy your devices. If your 920 is unbranded pm me how much you want to sell it for.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Board Express

The 920 is branded AT&T.