What's new

Solved I'am looking forma my i5 Surface Pro 3

Shorum

Hi guys,
I'am italian and I am new of these forum! :D
Meanwhile, I congratulate with you for the seuperb initiative!
I hope to be in the correct section..
I am a student and I am looking for this fantastic "object":
Surface Pro 3 primarily for use it in school and for not carry kilos of books every day: aroud 25Kg!!! :confused:
So, my teachers made me discover the Surface and so I started my reserch!! :cool:
Now, after spending a lot of day on the net, in particular I am insterested in i5 256Gb version that for me, I think, is the best solution.
And so my question and my problem! :
I do not know where to buy it at a reasonable price, or better, at a price which can come with my savings of years!!

So, where do you bought yours at good price?
If it is possibile could you indicate them to me? :rolleyes:

Thank you in advance for all suggestions, advice and help!! :D

Last edited:

olimjj

Hi guys,
I'am italian and I am new of these forum! :D
Meanwhile, I congratulate with you for the seuperb initiative!
I hope to be in the correct section..
I am a student and I am looking for this fantastic "object":
Surface Pro 3 primarily for use it in school and for not carry kilos of books every day: aroud 25Kg!!! :confused:
So, my teachers made me discover the Surface and so I started my reserch!! :cool:
Now, after spending a lot of day on the net, in particular I am insterested in i5 256Gb version that for me, I think, is the best solution.
And so my question and my problem! :
I do not know where to buy it at a reasonable price, or better, at a price which can come with my savings of years!!

So, where do you bought yours at good price?
If it is possibile could you indicate them to me? :rolleyes:

Thank you in advance for all suggestions, advice and help!! :D
Benvenuto
C'e uno sconto del dieci per cento per studenti.
Dove? Microsoft Store online
Buona Fortuna

Last edited:

leeshor

There is a forum guideline that specifies all posts must be in English. I understand the camaraderie but rules are rules. Thread cleaned up.

OP
Shorum

Shorum

I'am sorry!!
I don't know this rule, I'll keep attention for the future! ;)

So I rewrite the prevoius message, but in English:

Thank you olimjj!
I found another Italian!
What luck!! :D
Unfortunately for my budget, that price, despite the 10% discount for students, is still too high.. you suggest me to wait (although I desperately need it because I do not have a computer) Christmas holiday discout?
Or you know any other site?

Thank you again!

Liam2349

I'am sorry!!
I don't know this rule, I'll keep attention for the future! ;)

So I rewrite the prevoius message, but in English:

Thank you olimjj!
I found another Italian!
What luck!! :D
Unfortunately for my budget, that price, despite the 10% discount for students, is still too high.. you suggest me to wait (although I desperately need it because I do not have a computer) Christmas holiday discout?
Or you know any other site?

Thank you again!

Microsoft Store is the cheapest I am aware of with the 10% student discount.

I think it's very unlikely that SP3 will be reduced at Christmas. It will likely stay at its current price until the SP4 releases.

Nicola

I'm also Italian and i also searched for a discount for the same model.
Unfortunately there isn't much chance to find a discount higher than the student option.

olimjj

I don't know of any site that offers more than a 10% discount. The prices are stable as long as they don't introduce a new model.

OP
Shorum

Shorum

Thanks to all those who responded!!
From what I've read I understood that the only option that I have is to pay more than I can hahaha :D

olimjj

Most of us have all been presented with this dilemma at least once in our lives. Hope you find a sensible resolution.:)