What's new

IE10 browser website rendering

Sin

Drop down menus are tough on a touch interface. These drop down menus are open in once the mouse hovers and close once you move the mouse away. This is not the way that the touch interface works. If you can change the action to on mouse down instead of hover, then it should behave a bit more as expected. I was able to navigate if I clicked the menu item quick enough after letting go of the drop down.

ArnoldC

This may not help our frustrations with sites like that on the RT, but it works perfectly well with my HTC One V.

If you look at the right of the address bar at the bottom of the screen you will see a small no entry type sign. If you click/touch it, you can turn off tracking protection. The drop down menus work after that.

Last edited:
OP
bosamar

bosamar

If you look at the right of the address bar at the bottom of the screen you will see a small no entry type sign. If you click/touch it, you can turn off tracking protection. The drop down menus work after that.

I guess I'm not following your suggestion. I don't see 'no entry'.

I can't do a screenie at the moment, but if you are not seeing the little circle with the slash through it, it may be because you have EPM in IE 10 switched on.

I switched it off in internet settings when I first got the tablet.