What's new

Immersed VR on SP6?

OP
T

Turbo4AWD

Damn, these Immersed app updates keep getting better and better! Running 3 monitors right now REALLY SMOOTHLY compared to before. This is so damn nice. Surface Pro 6 is still powering through all this! Loving it.

Plantje

Sounds great! My company is still very involved in the metaverse. A few months back we had our first all virtual town hall meeting

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, these Immersed app updates keep getting better and better! Running 3 monitors right now REALLY SMOOTHLY compared to before. This is so damn nice. Surface Pro 6 is still powering through all this! Loving it.
You're making me want to get a SP6 myself with that review! My SB2 15" is still going strong since 2017.

OP
T

Turbo4AWD

You're making me want to get a SP6 myself with that review! My SB2 15" is still going strong since 2017.
welllllll.....my signature keyboard is on it's way out and only works in the tilted position so I ordered another one, but in all fairness it HAS been like 6 years so I kinda get if the keyboard starts acting up by now. lol.
I mean you could get a 6, but you could also get an 8 which I think would be a better investment IMO.

If I do get an 8/9 tho, I am going to miss the whole fanless design. Not sure how I am going to like having a fan go off while using my tablet.....but thunderbolt 4 is a VERY NICE feature to have...decisions decisions...