What's new

Impressive performance

Turbo4AWD

For the past couple of months I have been really impressing friends and family with the performance of the Surface Pro 6. They see me dock the Surface Pro 6 to dual monitors with the proprietary cable and immediately wow people with the work it gets done. Constantly amazed at how the same computer I just hooked up to two 1080p monitors to play some Left 4 Dead 2 online or Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth realtime strategy game or hosting an online match of Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars: Kane's Wrath with 6 players and massive armies with zero slowdown mid battle ALSO has long battery life, a touch screen, is thin and lightweight and can be used to consume information while lounging on the couch or binge a show or watch some YouTube....then switching over to the pen and touch screen to draw or sign documents online.

I really took a lot of that for granted until they helped me realize the amount of flexibility this thing has. I will always be a Surface Pro user just as much as I would have a gaming laptop and gaming desktop. Like I have said before, you can backup an entire iPad Pro's data to a Surface Pro 6, but the same cannot be done on the iPad Pro with all of the Surface Pro's data. Surface Pro definitely has the upper hand in both power and flexibility regardless of the iPad Pro's walled garden and "gigaflops" numbers. All that power is never used even the littlest bit and is completely locked down.