What's new

Incipio Roosevelt Folio Case Review (SP3)

abc

No videos, but....there is a little black wire rectangle about 1/4 inch wide and as long at the keyboard is wide. You simply slide the part of the keyboard that attaches to the surface through the wire rectangle, then snap the wire down into little slots into the folio cover. It holds the keyboard in the folio very snug. You can attach your surface to the keyboard and remove it as you like. Personally, I used the folio for a few months, but nowI use nothing but the surface and attached keyboard only. I found the folio was not necessary for me. I hope this helps.

gregland

OK,I think I understood your explanation with this image found on google.
$_57.JPG
Thank you very much!

abc

I have a used one that has never left my house. Make me a reasonable offer, and I 'll ship it to you.

gregland

With pleasure.
I expect to see some pictures / videos , to see if protection corresponds to my needs (I try many , but for the moment , none match my needs )

5parky

I've used it now for a couple of months with no issues. It does take a little getting used to but it's the most flexible set up I've found. It's certainly well made. Maybe the grey lining is getting grubby but I'll work out some way of cleaning it.