What's new

Introduction

kmpiotrowski

Hi All,
I am excited to be moving over to the Surface Pro 4 in the next week or so. It is on order, waiting arrival. I have already gotten all my accessories, and now cant wait to plug everything in. I will be using this as my primary business machine, replacing my current Dell Laptop. I have the dock, dual external displays, and also got the HDMI adapter so that I can present in conference rooms on the Samsung TV's.

I am very excited about the portability of this product and interested to see what performance will be like. I work in an IT group as a developer, so performance is very important to me.

malberttoo

Hi All,
I am excited to be moving over to the Surface Pro 4 in the next week or so. It is on order, waiting arrival. I have already gotten all my accessories, and now cant wait to plug everything in. I will be using this as my primary business machine, replacing my current Dell Laptop. I have the dock, dual external displays, and also got the HDMI adapter so that I can present in conference rooms on the Samsung TV's.

I am very excited about the portability of this product and interested to see what performance will be like. I work in an IT group as a developer, so performance is very important to me.

Welcome to the forum! Let us know how it goes, how you like it, and don't hesitate to ask questions!

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! You've got a fantastic machine there in your bundle. We are here to help others, and we hope you are, too.