What's new

Is $350 a good deal on used 128gb model?

nubby

There's a local sale ad for a used Surface Pro 128GB with keyboard for $350. Should I get it? Is it a good deal? My original plan was to wait for the Surface Pro 3 to come out so I can get a Surface Pro 2 for cheap, under $400. What do you guys think? I can also get a used Surface Pro 64GB with keyboard for $280.

leeshor

Welcome to the forum
That sounds pretty good but I would make certain it's in great condition first.

Jeffrey

June 8, 2014

Based on previous reports, we already know that Microsoft is working on a smartwatch. The smartwatch will work with iPhones, Android and Windows devices. It will continuously measure heart rate through the day and night and will offer up to two days of battery life. Today,gearlive.com claimed that they have seen the device in person, and it was similar to Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit in appearance. The device will include heart rate monitor, accelerometer, gyroscope, GPS, and a galvanic skin response sensor all built-in. The report even claims that Microsoft might make announcement about this device at E3 tomorrow.

The Motely Fool even reports that Microsoft has already announced the Smartwatch,

Source: Microsoft News . com

MDS

Surface Pro 2's are still $650 and up with 128gb and keyboard, so you might be waiting awhile to get it down to what you are looking for. Pro 1 battery life is noticeably less than the 2 - I own a 2 and use the 1 at the office so I know this to be true. If battery life is not much concern and as long as the Pro 1 you are looking at is in good shape, that sound like a good deal at $350.

PS, I'm loving my Pro 3 and every bad comment in reviews I've read about it is garbage. This thing rocks!

Last edited:

kundas1

Surface Pro 2's are still $650 and up with 128gb and keyboard, so you might be waiting awhile to get it down to what you are looking for. Pro 1 battery life is noticeably less than the 2 - I own a 2 and use the 1 at the office so I know this to be true. If battery life is not much concern and as long as the Pro 1 you are looking at is in good shape, that sound like a good deal at $350.

PS, I'm loving my Pro 3 and every bad comment in reviews I've read about it is garbage. This thing rocks!

the OP was talking about a surface pro 1/ 128gb not the surface 2...

@OP that to me is a very good deal, I am looking for something in that price range, I say go for it but make sure its in good condition like leeshore said!