What's new

Is any one having issues up loading Grapics

TrentonT

I have tried twice today to upload graphics once from my Surface and a couple of trys on my Windows 8 Pro box with no luck. I have had to reboot to Windows 7 then it works. :sorry::sorry::sorry: ???????

bosamar

I haven't tried since installing todays firmware update but I've never been able to upload a pix to this forum from my Surface.

R0bR

Ok..so I've been fooling around with it now and no you can't upload a file to the file manager. BUT..! If you add the site to compatibility mode it works but only in desktop IE.

Not only that, with the site added to compatibility mode it also fixes the disappearing keyboard in basic editing as well as the issue with carriage return in WYSIWYG mode.

R0bR

Surface-32GB.jpg

I stand corrected, you can add image from Metro IE with this site in compatibility mode, just can't manage files which only works in desktop IE.

ArnoldC

I have tried twice today to upload graphics once from my Surface and a couple of trys on my Windows 8 Pro box with no luck. I have had to reboot to Windows 7 then it works. :sorry::sorry::sorry: ???????

As posted previously, vBulletin forums need Desktop IE and compatibility mode ON for for features to work. It is not a problem with Windows 8. You were able to accomplish that with Windows 7 because it has older IE version.

I will not point my finger on Windows 8/RT for issues faced in this forum, as it's the forum software that s****