What's new

Solved Is it not possible to get rid of the hump in the touch cover

ynohtna

Wow I never even thought to try to put it somewhere else! Seems too late to change it now, stuck on pretty good!

And Vancouver, Canada here, and I got the Pen loop... it was a bit hidden as mentioned but should be included! I did buy the 'bundle' but they just pulled all the stuff off the shelves anyhow. Nothing specifically special.

Chris Stephen

I'm in Calgary and got the pen loop but I never put it on cause I don't like the look of them. Looks cheap to me. I just keep the pen in my laptop/surface case until I need it.

enthuz

After further tests, my large hands rest on the pen in the bottom location. Also putting it under the kickstand will be constantly crushed when docked. So I'm still looking for a good place for the loop. :(

Zog1971

Perhaps to add to the confusion, I bought my SP3 with black type cover a week or so after it was released here in the USA. I was fully expecting the pen holder to come with the type cover and knew from youtube videos exactly where it was attached to the paper in the packing. However, I did NOT receive the pen holder with my type cover shipped from the MS store in the US. I called MS support and they shipped me one no questions asked. So, the moral of this story is to look for the pen holder no matter where you live as it may have been left out. From the looks of some of the posts, even in countries where it isn't normally included you can call MS and they will send you one. I know some people think they're cheap and worthless, but I have mine attached to my type cover and then also have a stickerboy skin on top of it which adds support. I use mine daily and love it.

bluegrass

You may have missed the loop. It's in a small think plastic case. As I remember, I almost missed it in the case the cover came in.

Zog1971

You may have missed the loop. It's in a small think plastic case. As I remember, I almost missed it in the case the cover came in.
Like I said, I had watched several youtube unboxings of the type cover and knew exactly what I was looking for and where it was supposed to be and it was definitely not with my type cover. When I called MS, the guy I talked to even confirmed that some of the type covers had been shipped without it. It simply wasn't there.

OP
K

kiwigirl

Got my new loop from MS in the mail yesterday! Nice and very fast.

If I put the loop on the surface itself, Im worried its going to rip the paint or leave a nasty deep mark after when I remove it.