What's new

Its a sad day

dallasfreak

ITS A SAD day ......my PC has yet seen use since I received my surface RT in November......its lonely and scared it my just be turn into a paper weight .....how can I show her love again .....one day I will get my music from her insides .....oh what I can just stream that from her.....Paper weight she will be,,,,,,,,,,,DALLASFREAKING all the time.......D

ArnoldC

Gift her with Windows 8 :D

ps.

There's a promo for Windows Media Center for Windows 8 where you get it for free. It's ending soon...

guitar1969

Gift her with Windows 8 :D

ps.

There's a promo for Windows Media Center for Windows 8 where you get it for free. It's ending soon...
Not worth it even for free. I upgraded my htpc to win 8 and loaded the new wmc and nothing has been improved on it. Now running XBMC on win 8.

gpstrucker

I would love to say that my Surface RT has completely replaced my laptop, but can't do so. There are a couple of legacy apps I need for work and use regularly that can't be installed on the RT. I did upgrade my lappy to Win 8 Pro and took advantage of the free offer for the Media Center. One other thing I still use the laptop for is ripping DVDs to play on the Surface.