What's new

It's that time of the month again

olimjj

Of course. It is Microsoft Patch Tuesday.
On manual download? Then, I would suggest the following:
Lock and load your keyboard.
Fuel up at your charge station.
Check system file integrity (at the administrator command prompt: Type sfc /scannow)
Check for available update downloads
Allow the rejuvenating digital flow to begin.

LuckyL

•Surface Touch Cover 2 Firmware Update Device (v2.0.228.0) update improves two-finger touchpad use.
•Surface Type Cover 2 Firmware Update Device (v2.0.226.0) update improves two-finger touchpad use.

Please let it be double-tap-drag :)

DNP

•Surface Touch Cover 2 Firmware Update Device (v2.0.228.0) update improves two-finger touchpad use.
•Surface Type Cover 2 Firmware Update Device (v2.0.226.0) update improves two-finger touchpad use.

Please let it be double-tap-drag :)

Hope it fixes the detach-reattach feature.

[video=youtube;kOTDn2A7hcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTDn2A7hcY[/video]

jollywombat

Not seeing the system firmeare update, but got a number of other windows updates and such today. Curious as to when I will get this as my Aggregator Firmware and Embedded Controller are both from September, pre-surface launch. Couple versions old now I believe.

jackh

Not seeing the system firmeare update, but got a number of other windows updates and such today. Curious as to when I will get this as my Aggregator Firmware and Embedded Controller are both from September, pre-surface launch. Couple versions old now I believe.

Just got 18 updates 17 regular 1 optional NO firmware or Driver updates...

Jack

GoodBytes

Yes, you have to do all your Windows Updates first, reboot, then the Firmware update will show up.
Be sure to be plugged in, and fully charged, before doing the firmware upgrade.
If you are on battery now, hide the update. When you are plugged in and fully charged, don't hide it anymore in Widows Update, and install it.