What's new

Solved iTunes movies (downloaded) can they play?

MrMrMr

On the S3, obviously you can download the iTunes app. However as the surface is a companion machine, not my main, I don't want my full library of iTunes on my S3. However I want to play some of the iTunes movies I've bought offline when away. Is this possible?

Do you just install iTunes, but how do you stop all the media on it, or libraries getting mixed up etc?

How do you just get the movies in, and download them to the S3, and can you store them on the SD?

Thanks

kundas1

I would suggest looking on youtube for your answer... also perhaps you can set your device that has your library as a HOST and possibly stream it on your S3.. unless you want to take them with you on S3?

OP
M

MrMrMr

I would suggest looking on youtube for your answer... also perhaps you can set your device that has your library as a HOST and possibly stream it on your S3.. unless you want to take them with you on S3?

Yes want to take them with me specifically on trips. It's the only reason. I don't want to manage, or edit etc anything in the library just watch my movies

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I don't use iTunes, but you should be able to selectively download what you want...shoot Windows 10 Movies and TV allows me to do that and everyone bashes it as a program :)

OP
M

MrMrMr

Eventually tried it and they can. All that appears in the library is itunes purchased so I can download the movie, chose to goto SD card and play. Perfect.

fillysun

For iTunes movies, you should note that you can watch them outside Apple devices. If you want to play the downloaded iTunes videos to other devices, then you could try the tool DRmare Windows Media Converter. It is designed for converting iTunes videos to common formats and save them to your computer. Then you can stream the iTunes movies to any other devices for watching.

Last edited: