What's new

Java

Mrzocor

I try to load some games that use Java, and I get the Java security warning. I have the same settings on the surface 3 as I do on my Desktop. and my Desktop runs Java fine. Any suggestions?

I had Java installed as Open Office was asking for it. I was getting all sorts of problems, notably my Surface3 was as slow as treacle, and I was getting a BSOD. Once I removed Java, I haven't had a single problem and I still use Open Office.

Apparently Java isn't all it's cracked up to be.

OP
M

Mrzocor

I had Java installed as Open Office was asking for it. I was getting all sorts of problems, notably my Surface3 was as slow as treacle, and I was getting a BSOD. Once I removed Java, I haven't had a single problem and I still use Open Officee.
Apparently The Surface 3 tablet isn't worth a shit. I was told it was just like a regular computer. If it it was it would run Java without any problems. My real computer does. I'll no better next time to get anything Microsoft. All these years in the internet business, and they still turn out crap.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently The Surface 3 tablet isn't worth a shit. I was told it was just like a regular computer. If it it was it would run Java without any problems. My real computer does. I'll no better next time to get anything Microsoft. All these years in the internet business, and they still turn out crap.
Sounds like in both of your threads you want to rant and aren't really looking for assistance....

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
JAVA security warning... and you're using the *same* security software on both machines?
OTOH why would you want to bypass the security warning, do you also run naked down the street with scissors?

Gus

Mine runs anything I throw at it. I even have run Photoshop, slow but no problem. Either you are a troll or need to go back to your Mac.