What's new

Jaybird Bluebuds X - Bluetooth headphones

EMINENT

I've had these for a while now and just wanted to share. These have worked amazingly awesome for me in the gym and everywhere else. Completely sweatproof. Durable, comfortable, and out of the way. Kinda pricey, but one of my favorite purchases to date. Not the best design ever as there is some work to get the wire to the perfect length. I would've preferred no wire at all or one that is shorter or detachable. Ear cushions are adjustable as well as wire length. Most of all, they sound great with good, deep bass, and loudness, and are totally hands free in the smallest form possible. Plus, they work for 8 hrs. on a single charge so I have enough battery to last me throughout the day.
I also like that, as a guy, I don't have to look like i'm wearing Princess Leia-like ear cans and that they don't rub against my neck or keep me from resting my head on a bench, like some do with a rigid head piece around the back.

packaging.jpg

jaybird_bluebuds_x-301112-500x500.jpg

herter-580x329.png

Last edited:

godson594

So quick update - I purchased those ear buds and took them back the next day. For the life of me I couldn't get them to feel good. I spent over an hour and a half trying all the different pieces and no matter what I did they didn't feel good to me. Guess my ears weren't the right shape For Jaybuds ;(

D

Deleted member 10837

How well did they work with the Surface? Did you experience any audio lag when video watching or disconnects?

OP
EMINENT

EMINENT

Nope! No issues here. I did notice that you have to go into sound settings and manually select it for them to work though.