What's new

just bought my SP2 and stuck already

GoodBytes

What I don't get with bluetooth mouses, why none of them has Back/Forward buttons?
Let alone a good scroll wheel.

Last edited:

daniielrp

What I don't get with bluetooth mouses, why none of them has Back/Forward buttons?

This might suite your needs ;)

ratm_1.jpg

Cyborg R.A.T M

kozak79

The microsoft one does. The Blue Windows button brings up the metro UI or, if you swipe down it is back and swipe up is forward. After using it just a bit, I really got used to it. Works really well.

Dim-Ize

I second the nomination for the MS Sculpt Mouse. It's my daily driver and I use the Arc Mouse Surface Edition for on the go an it slips nicely into my Snugg sleeve.

As far as some tips for the OP, try the MS Store and search for Tips & Tricks for Windows 8.1 by Vodeclic. Maybe it will help you manage your files, desktop, and UI experience.

daniielrp

Looks so cheap quality. :)

Hope not! I've got a R.A.T 5 (wired) that I use everyday at work and it is definitely the best mouse I've ever used, and feels absolutely solid. But I've not seen the one I posted in store so can't really comment if the better build quality came over...

CrippsCorner

Another vote for the Sculpt Comfort Mouse here... I'm very fussy and must say it's pretty good. Not perfect but does the job!