What's new

Just got my Surface Book...have some issues?

one028

I really like this laptop...but have some issues...maybe its just with windows 10 or the Microsoft edge browser..

I get random popping noises from my speakers? not sure if its from a website I have open, cant pin point it..

I cant play my slingbox without it flickering like crazy....same when I scroll through facebook...it flickers...

never had these issues before my Mac....hopefully fixed with an update..

Nonseven

I've got the same issue - flickering while scrolling through Facebook and popping sounds. I can reproduce the flickering - certain images will actually completely make the screen go black if you scroll slowly. All available updates have been applied.

Nonseven

I've got the same issue - flickering while scrolling through Facebook and popping sounds. I can reproduce the flickering - certain images will actually completely make the screen go black if you scroll slowly. All available updates have been applied.

I've also got the color change when scrolling down a web page. Got a 256gb i5 with the GPU.

Migi

If all these issues are still happening after applying the firmware update, MS is in BIG trouble.

Nonseven

My hyper-V is off, and so is my auto screen brightness. But I still have the flickering and popping, mostly as I scroll through Facebook. You can scroll slowly and the screen will completely go black at certain points. I also have the color change.