What's new

Just placed my order on Microsoft's Web Store

thenate1

First Post and First Time Surface owner!!!

"Thanks for your order. We’re processing it right now, and you’ll be getting a confirmation email soon."

Surface Pro - Microsoft Store Online

Got the 128GB model with Type Cover, Black Sleeve, Extra Pen, Extra Power Supply, and The extended 2 year drop protection :)

ezpz

Ditto. Have you received the confirmation email yet, or does that take a while to come through?

OP
T

thenate1

I just got my confirmation email at 10:26pm MST I placed my order at around 10:05pm - so it took about 20 minutes.

Kiwibru

Same here. I was glad to see them available...slightly early. Ha, don't have to hang out until midnight waiting.
Onward...

godknow

i just place my order online now on microsoftstore.com for 128gb version .. using discover (5% cashback)

-- i will be going to store tomorrow still.

DB444

I got my order in for a 128 Gb around 1:00 am. I received my shipping email with tracking this afternoon, spent extra for overnight shipping and should have it Tuesday. :D I'm so glad I didn't wait and try to get it locally today.

surface2me

I ordered the 128GB model on Microsoft Canada store online and it said we will update you the status. Haven't received any confirmation in 8 hours :(