What's new

Just went out and brought 2 Surface pro 3 for my kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

I had a good deal 20% off per surface with keyboard like 950 out the door includes tax it was for my kids Christmas gift.

I went to so many forum people are having issue with wireless and battery life so I'm going to back out and return both t to Microsoft store and wait for the surface pro 4 that coming out in 2015 around may or June I believe.

ColEdinburgh

So, you did your research, found issues that turned you off, then purchased anyway, got buyers remorse and returned them. Good to know.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's some coal :)
pile-of-coal.jpg

OP
J

jake

Well once the sp4 comes out in may or later the sp3 will look like that.
Hopefully they have the new fan less CPU and a better wifi board.

leeshor

Something is seriously wrong with that story.

I have an associate who just started working for a big software company here in Atlanta and half the people in the office are currently using Surface Pro 3s for desktops when in the office and as portables when they leave the office and none are having those problems. I counted 6 SP3s when I visited yesterday. They absolutely adore them.

vulcanvillalta

I'm not sure what you are talking about, I love my sp3, and I've had literally zero issues. I think you should keep them... idk. Just my opinion.

OP
J

jake

we like the surface pro 3 and play around with it at Microsoft store . But they both are college student and always on the run and my feeling on the surface pro 3 have 3 major issue : battery life , wireless , and CPU. Well its not a story I brought 2 surface pro 3 includes keyboards , cases , and 2 year extended warranty for two years. total comes out about 1150.00 total for each package deal.

I had them price match staples 20% sale ads and the Microsoft managers accept it brought it last week I try to like it from all the users in here that has it but I keep finding out from a different forum from true owners that were having issue with battery , cpu , wireless .

So I going to back out until theses are resolves and wait for the surface 4 that coming out in 2015.
No rush for my kids , the son have the 17" alienware 2014 and surface rt , my daughter has the 2011 macbook air and ipad.

bluegrass

I don't think you spent enough time researching on this forum or you would have read that the majority of people are not having WiFi problems and most of those that are are not shutting their Surfaces off when they're not using them. I would make your kids Christmas very special this year with SP3s and than next Christmas buy them both SP4's. What about one for your wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.