What's new

Light bubble when touching screen

MikemanSP4

Super Moderator
Staff member
He he...okay. Sorry English is not my mother tongue, so I don't pick up sarcasm in all cases :)

My apologies - I should keep in mind that we are dealing with the wORLD wIDE wEB - and that there are good people from all around the globe that might not correctly understand what is being said. I want to add that even though English is not your native tongue, you speak / understand it really good - Your doing way better than me most likely as I only speak two languages. Thanks for your thoughts and comments.

Mike

nuttyone

hi - thanks to the user who linked to my similar issue. I am now beginning to think this is more of a driver/recent update conflict as i'm reading more and more similar issues occurring in the past couple of weeks.

I have just done the 'switch off visual feedback on touch' in settings and the issue still occurs. Essentially in every approx. 6/10 touches the mouse cursor jumps to a place at the top of the screen, in about 3 inches from the left. Very weird.

Plantje

My apologies - I should keep in mind that we are dealing with the wORLD wIDE wEB - and that there are good people from all around the globe that might not correctly understand what is being said. I want to add that even though English is not your native tongue, you speak / understand it really good - Your doing way better than me most likely as I only speak two languages. Thanks for your thoughts and comments.

Mike
Thanks for that compliment! My English should be good as my girlfriend is born in Canada and I work for an international company.

Back to the topic...how is everyone doing with the ghost touches? It really is a nasty issue that one would not expect from a premium device!