What's new

Lots of Skins Now Available

RMansfield

I just don't care for putting tablets in a case because cases make them too bulky for my tastes. I don't put a case on my Surface RT or my iPad. Yes, it's a risk, but just last week, my wife dropped her iPad, which was in a very thick case, and it didn't help. It dropped from about four feet and landed on its corner, cracking the glass from that corner outward.

Now, when I'm going to work, I'll carry my tablets in a briefcase that also holds my laptop, but when I'm using them, I just don't care for a case because I don't care for the added bulk.

mitchellvii

I just don't care for putting tablets in a case because cases make them too bulky for my tastes. I don't put a case on my Surface RT or my iPad. Yes, it's a risk, but just last week, my wife dropped her iPad, which was in a very thick case, and it didn't help. It dropped from about four feet and landed on its corner, cracking the glass from that corner outward.

Now, when I'm going to work, I'll carry my tablets in a briefcase that also holds my laptop, but when I'm using them, I just don't care for a case because I don't care for the added bulk.

In addition to protection, I use my case to adjust viewing angles as MS designed their kickstand to be viewed from the height of an 8 year old child. Nevertheless the skins do look awesome and if you are willing to take the risk (and live with the kickstand angle) its all good. If MS had made the kickstand adjustable I might have been very tempted to go caseless as well :)

Last edited:

pallentx

WP_20130416_001.jpg

Last edited:

RMansfield

never mind

That skin looks really nice, by the way.

I've determined that skins are like tats for tech :)

Last edited:

pallentx

Yeah. I fixed it. I wish Sky drive made it easier to directly link an image. Skins are kind of like tats, but easily removable if your change your mind ;)

Last edited: