What's new

LOVE my SP2, couple of questions.

Sold a Nexus 10 for this one. It's worlds better, as you all know. :D
I do have some questions:

[1] Will this work with my SP2? The description says it's a Type Cover for the Surface (doesn't mention Pro). I assume this type cover fits both the Surface and Surface Pro, is that correct?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/type-co...d=7411094&st=type cover surface pro&cp=1&lp=1

[2] I downloaded a YouTube video, and the SP2 says it's downloaded. But, I can't find it anywhere on the tablet? Where is it stored?

Thanks!!

Last edited:

oion

Sold a Nexus 10 for this one. It's worlds better, as you all know. :D
I do have some questions:

[1] Will this work with my SP2? The description says it's a Type Cover for the Surface (doesn't mention Pro). I assume this type cover fits both the Surface and Surface Pro, is that correct?

[2] I downloaded a YouTube video, and the SP2 says it's downloaded. But, I can't find it anywhere on the tablet? Where is it stored?

Thanks!!

1--Absolutely yes. All the keyboard covers are interchangeable with both generations of Surface lines, with the exception of the forthcoming power-cover (won't work with 1st gen RT). The first/second gens of keyboards are fairly different, however; you can find reviews about them. Might be best to try and find them in an MS store to test out, since feel is a bit subjective.

2--Should be in the Downloads folder. When you open up file explorer, the various standard folders should be right on top.

Microsoft website is "out of stock" of the Type Cover, yet Best Buy has it? I wanna know if the Best Buy type cover is an "older" version (maybe that's why they're available). Anybody knows? Thanks,