What's new

Macbook cases that fit SB2 15 inch and quesiton about hinge

OP
chekhonte

chekhonte

Pics added above.
xJucbfT.jpg

Got the case in today. I love it. Way smaller form that I thought it would while still seeming like it will protect it in its travels. It also slides in my bookbag with out much trouble.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Chrisonli

xJucbfT.jpg

Got the case in today. I love it. Way smaller form that I thought it would while still seeming like it will protect it in its travels. It also slides in my bookbag with out much trouble.

Thanks for the recommendation!
Looks beautiful ... Which size did you get?

Chrisonli

The 15.6 inch.

Is that size a lil to big for it? Does it move around inside or is it nice and snug? Reason I ask is I ordered the 15" size and I got it to fit, but it just fits. It is a lil tight, they said they would exchange for the bigger one, but I'm afraid that one is a lil too big... What are your thoughts?

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
When a case fits too snugly, it could reduce protection against bumps. Also, the zipper may scratch and snag, or the pen could be smashed and scrubbed against the SB2.

Seems that a plush inside with about 1 inch clearance (1/2 inch all around) would allow the case to bunch up just enough when bumped.

My 15.6 inch seems just right.

OP
chekhonte

chekhonte

I really like that sleeve. Would you say that the canvas is of an olive drab? I can never quite tell in the pictures and videos. Regardless I like it a lot. It's a good looking bag.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I really like that sleeve. Would you say that the canvas is of an olive drab? I can never quite tell in the pictures and videos. Regardless I like it a lot. It's a good looking bag.
It is on the Olive Drab side of Dark British Khaki :) (somewhere is the middle of that range)