What's new

mail app options

TeknoBlast

So far from my own experience, no. Every time I create or reply a message, I have to change the font.

OP
M

mdfire

So far from my own experience, no. Every time I create or reply a message, I have to change the font.

that's a pain. Is it possible then to create an email template in word and send as an email directly from there? Im looking to see if I can completely replace my old windows XP machine in work with the surface but this could be a deal breaker.

On another point why is it on this website I cant use the screen keyboard to type a message? it keeps disappearing on me. Doesn't happen on any other forum site.

TeknoBlast

that's a pain. Is it possible then to create an email template in word and send as an email directly from there? Im looking to see if I can completely replace my old windows XP machine in work with the surface but this could be a deal breaker.

On another point why is it on this website I cant use the screen keyboard to type a message? it keeps disappearing on me. Doesn't happen on any other forum site.

The KB issue on this forum has been a known issue. It's the not device.