What's new

Mail App post Nov Update

kristalsoldier

Hi all...

I was wondering if you folks have run into this issue after updating to the Nov Update. Among the few glitches, I have noticed that the Mail app does not flip and nor does it refresh itself. I mean it shows that there are unread mails but those are ones that I have already been through. I don't have any updates available in the store and there are no subsequent updates in Win Updates aside from the usual ones for Defender. Its quite an irritating problem actually. Any insights?

Thanks in advance.

bangsters

I have not noticed it so far. Will check once I get my SB fully reconfigured as I reinstalled mine.

Once thing that's annoying though is we still can't create folders at all directly through the app. I host my own email and use IMAP to connect, so it's cumbersome to keep logging on to webmail to create new folders.

CrippsCorner

Emails never ping up as a notification for me :( however I have my iPhone next to my Surface and when my iPhone pings up, I click on Mail and 99% of the time they are there. Because of that it's not too bad, but I wish it would work properly!

(it doesn't make a difference if Mail is open or not)