What's new

Solved Mail & Calendar App for Windows 10 disappeared

I think you may want to try again. There should only be one Powershell in the apps menu.
upload_2016-6-10_20-49-0.png

This is what I see for the Powershell apps. As I said, I chose the top one.
But I will try it again.

I tried it again, and same thing. But I tried the (x86) Powershell this time. It looked identical. This is what it looks like after I hit enter:
upload_2016-6-10_20-56-40.png

leeshor

The first one is the only one you could right click to run as the admin. At least as far as I know.

I think you may want to consider a refresh.

The first one is the only one you could right click to run as the admin. At least as far as I know.

I think you may want to consider a refresh.

Actually, I can right click, go to More, and Run as Admin for all 4 of them.
Anyway, I probably will do a Refresh, unless someone else has any other ideas. I will need to wait a few days anyway, when I can find some time.

Thanks for the help though.

leeshor

You have a lot of things not working correctly when you include a non functioning Powershell. I'm not sure you have any other options. You're correct about going "more" but that isn't what I normally do. I use PS a lot.

As a follow-up to the issue of this thread:
After the Windows Update of 7/13/2016 (KB3173428) & the Cumulative Update of 7/14//2016 (KB3172985), the issue I was having has completely been resolved. I did nothing else besides; no refresh, reset, Powershell, etc. And the subscription to Office 365, as well as the One Drive space, is still expired. So I suppose Microsoft solved the problem here.

Just FYI.