What's new

Manga Studio on Surface Pro

PervySage

Manga Studio on Micosoft Surface Pro
Manga Studio current release at thread creation: ver. 5
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ho!

Bought a Microsoft Surface Pro but returned it because (while it is a great machine) it was horrible with Photoshop.

After furthor research, found the Microsoft Surface Pro would be great with Sketch Pad Pro and that pressure sensitivity also worked with Manga Studio. Always been interested in Manga Studio, but had no reason to buy it since i had Photoshop.

Now that I have a reason to buy Manga Studio...

QUESTIONS:
- just to re-confirm, how is pressure sensitivity on the Surface Pro?
- can you rest your hand on the screen while using Manga Studio with Surface Pro?
- no pen lag?

OP
PervySage

PervySage

Ho!

Thanks for the update on the winTab drivers... but another problem with Photoshop remains that i wonder if Manga Studio 5 solves:

- can you rest your hand on the screen while using Manga Studio 5 with Surface Pro?

With Photoshop, if you rest your hand on the screen while using the stylus, the page moves around.

OP
PervySage

PervySage

QUESTIONS:
- just to re-confirm, how is pressure sensitivity on the Surface Pro? Yes (1024 levels)
- can you rest your hand on the screen while using Manga Studio with Surface Pro? (Yes)
- no pen lag? (No)

well instead of hearing from a amateur like me , here is a review about these 2 products from a professional

http://www.surfaceforums.net/forum/...ansition-surface-pro-manga-studio-not-me.html

great! must've skimmed past this post.

hopefully it's with Manga Studio 5 you're talking about based on personal use!

Other's with Microsoft Surface Pro and Manga Studio 5, feel free to back up those answers!

Thank again!

OP
PervySage

PervySage

Ho!

Microsoft Surface Pro with Manga Studio 5
- yes no lag with stylus
- yes can rest hand on screen with Manga Studio 5

confirmed by vinumsv off-thread for all our purchasing decisions

bless