What's new

Mate! Australia surface pro 3 credit card charged

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds good guys. While UK orders got free 3-5 day shipping, most things typically arrive next day so i don't expect to see my card billed for a couple of days yet. Damned excited though :)

and with regard to UK additional warranty, i had a look on microsoft store and it looks just like it does for australians, that is to say you need to take delivery of the device in order to get your serial number and then you just go from there.
I saw this thread the other day and actually went and checked my credit card but no charge when I looked. Fingers cross we get emails soon.. Excited!!!!!!

gtext

Sounds good guys. While UK orders got free 3-5 day shipping, most things typically arrive next day so i don't expect to see my card billed for a couple of days yet. Damned excited though :)

and with regard to UK additional warranty, i had a look on microsoft store and it looks just like it does for australians, that is to say you need to take delivery of the device in order to get your serial number and then you just go from there.

Thanks for the information about the additional warranty.
Do you happen to know if that covers international travel?