What's new

Microphone Stand Mount for Surface

PhilBiker

Is anyone using a microphone stand mount for their Surface tablet? I need one and would like to see what's a good fit.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Go Retro...

810YezTuMWL._SL1500_.jpg 746707.jpg

OP
P

PhilBiker

Those mics are very attractive but I will stick with my old reliable SM58 for now. Also, neither of those will hold my Surface tablet. ;-)

malberttoo

AH, ok. I use my SP3 on a piano all the time, but have no experience with a mic stand holder.

I just Googled "tablet mic stand" and got tons of results, in case you haven't checked that out yet.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just one more thing Phil, what's the use case for this. All I got is a mashup of American Idol contestants that can't remember the words to their songs and that rocker dude flailing around with the microphone stand. :D result, DQed for using an unauthorized aid and broken Surfaces. LOL

malberttoo

Just one more thing Phil, what's the use case for this. All I got is a mashup of American Idol contestants that can't remember the words to their songs and that rocker dude flailing around with the microphone stand. :D result, DQed for using an unauthorized aid and broken Surfaces. LOL

On his screen is a page with lyrics and chords, so I'm guessing the use scenario is using his Surface to electronically store and display his guitar music. I've done something similar with my piano music, but in my case I have the piano to set the Surface on.

Being able to clip the Surface to a mic stand, and have it at near eye-level, is really quite awesome.