What's new

Microsoft arc Bluetooth mouse

Abdulknm

I have Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse it works well with my surface pro 4 but the issue I am not able to use it on my office laptop as the Bluetooth driver is not available as part of company policies. So my question is that any dongle is available so that I can use the Bluetooth mouse as wireless using a USB dongle (read in many threads some earlier arc mouse worked with USB dongle. Any help will be appreciated

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I have Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse it works well with my surface pro 4 but the issue I am not able to use it on my office laptop as the Bluetooth driver is not available as part of company policies. So my question is that any dongle is available so that I can use the Bluetooth mouse as wireless using a USB dongle (read in many threads some earlier arc mouse worked with USB dongle. Any help will be appreciated
They were a different SKU - didn't use Bluetooth, they were using 2.4GHz via a dongle.

OP
A

Abdulknm

So my mouse can't be use with a dongle If understand correctly.. Only via Bluetooth and cannot be used with a dongle

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Is there any way around to make it work with dongle
Nope unless you can fool your company policy that a Bluetooth Dongle is not a Bluetooth Dongle. Bluetooth while it operates at the same 2.4GHz it is a very different protocol then the 2.4GHz Wireless Receivers.