What's new

Microsoft Explains why the Surface Pro 3 over the Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

megatronium

This ad was about the Surface?? I wasn't paying attention. I also watched with the volume off. Multiple times. She's hot!

bluegrass

That looks like my store in St. Louis. I wonder if all the stores were designed the same, with large monitors wrapping around 3 walls of store. They display as one huge wide screen. Pretty impressive compared to the Apple store across the hall and down a little ways in the mall.

TeknoBlast

The only one I've been to was in Houston and they have the same wrap around TV design as well with the very large one in the middle in the back.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty weak advert if you ask me. Since when was "doodles" a selling point for something this expensive?

Not understanding the admiration for the girl either. A long shot from being anything special.

mwilson

Pathetic ad. I have no idea why, but every MS ad I've ever seen is embarrassing on one level or another. They're trying to be cool, and it falls flat. They should embrace the fact that Apple is cool, MS is not, and play on their business and versatility strengths. Surface is such an awesome device, why oh why can't they let go of trying to be Apple?

toaf

i dont like the MS stores trying to be like the apple stores, right now i hate walking into both stores. i do have fun stumping the sales people at both stores. it makes me giggle

Nuspieds

Yawn.

There's nothing in that "ad" that would make me choose the Surface.

At least show the specifics in action, not just talk about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.