What's new

Microsoft Home Use Program

Planemaker

The pro is an x86 computer so, I see no reason why HUP will not be allowed. The same rules will apply on that you can have it on only one computer.

OP
B

BennyDBowser

Thanks for the info. I think that will work for me then. The RT (with home/student) for my wife and the pro (with HUP) for me!

R0bR

At work we already received our email from Microsoft for Office Pro Home Use, it's also valid for Office 2013 when available next month.

Sin

I keep checking ours to see when it's good for 2013. I will need to get a new copy then.

uh60james

Does anybody else that uses HUP know if your organization has to purchase Office 2013 for it to be available for purchase under HUP? Office 2010 is available for us now but that is what our entire organization is running and I doubt we will update to 2013 at work.

R0bR

Does anybody else that uses HUP know if your organization has to purchase Office 2013 for it to be available for purchase under HUP? Office 2010 is available for us now but that is what our entire organization is running and I doubt we will update to 2013 at work.

It depends on your organizations MS agreement. We have a EULA that allows us to install 2010 on all our desktops, it includes future updates as long as we maintain our EULA, because of this the HUP includes 2013. EULAs I believe always include upgrades but if you have an SA instead it may not. Also, I don't think SA's includes HUP but I could be wrong.

uh60james

It depends on your organizations MS agreement. We have a EULA that allows us to install 2010 on all our desktops, it includes future updates as long as we maintain our EULA, because of this the HUP includes 2013. EULAs I believe always include upgrades but if you have an SA instead it may not. Also, I don't think SA's includes HUP but I could be wrong.

Thanks, good info!