What's new

Microsoft Kicks Off New Windows 10 Launch Site and Tutorial Guide

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
windows-10-launch-site.jpg

Microsoft is getting ahead of the support game while doing some pre-marketing for Windows 10. They just kicked off a new Windows 10 Launch site that is also a Quick Tutorial Guide. Of course, the main reason for the site is to build enthusiasm for the Windows 10 launch which happens very soon!

Just to make sure we were properly informed, they took the liberty of sharing 10 reasons why we should upgrade to the new Windows. Here's what they shared:

1. Familiarity in Windows 10
2. Do personal things with Cortana on Windows 10
3. Do unexpected things with Microsoft Edge
4. Game Epically on Windows 10
5. Do multiple things at once with Windows 10
6. Security in Windows 10
7. Say "Hello" to Windows Hello on Windows 10
8. A look at the great built-in apps in Windows 10
9. Continuum on Windows 10
10. Coming July 28th

These seem like perfectly great reasons to us! Of course, we can't blame Microsoft for wanting to build excitement for their latest creation, but here at HQ we are already super excited to get our hands on it!

Here's a link to the landing page: Windows 10 Launch Page
Here's a link to the Tutorial Guide: Windows 10 Quick Guide
Here's a link to the Windows 10 Q&A/FAQ: Windows 10 FAQ

xSYPH3RS

Hey Guys, I did this update on my Surface 3 pro.

Now my one note isn't working it says "something went wrong with sign in" "try again later" --- something like that.

I need help please because all my notes are on it and i've got uni tomorrow.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Guys, I did this update on my Surface 3 pro.

Now my one note isn't working it says "something went wrong with sign in" "try again later" --- something like that.

I need help please because all my notes are on it and i've got uni tomorrow.
Make sure your wifi is working, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the wireless adapter driver. lots of folks are reporting issues with Cisco VPN client killing the wifi requiring uninstalling Cisco's VPN but it seems unlikely you have that.