What's new

Microsoft Shows Off Even More New Features of Cortana on Video

dgstorm

Editor in Chief

The video above is called, "Getting started with Cortana" and it was created to showcase even more cool features of Microsoft's digital assistant. It's basically a brief demo of some of her coolest new features, including asking her various questions from the mundane to the extraordinary.

Not only can Cortana answer useful questions, she can also help you follow things that are interesting and important in your life (like an good assistant should). Her design well help to facilitate a more persona experience with your digital assistant.

Sound off with your perspective on Microsoft's evolving AI assistant.

Last edited:

kundas1

UMMM is it me or does that voice sound nothing like Cortana? it's to robotic sounding like on some cheap voice app or something... please tell me she will sound more "alive" than that?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Microsoft is working with Jen Taylor (The Original Voice Actress of Cortana and the Voice of the Pre-recorded Responses) to get more samples, so she is combination of machine voice and Jen's voice currently. She is still in Beta but I use her daily...

When she gets added to Xbox and Windows it will be a very useful across the entire ecosystem.

kundas1

Microsoft is working with Jen Taylor (The Original Voice Actress of Cortana and the Voice of the Pre-recorded Responses) to get more samples, so she is combination of machine voice and Jen's voice currently. She is still in Beta but I use her daily...

When she gets added to Xbox and Windows it will be a very useful across the entire ecosystem.
hehehe I bet you use her daily... perv! LOL

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
You're thinking of....
Cortana for Halo 4.jpg

Not....

Cortana-Windows-Phone-8.1.jpg

Attachments

• Cortana for Halo 4.jpg
    Cortana for Halo 4.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 40,704