What's new

Microsoft Store

gman713

I am very glad that I bought the Surface Pro 2, but I am trying to get interested in the Metro side of the house and find it extremely limited. I was going to download the Spotify App but realized they don't have it. I then wanted to download the Marvel Unlimited app, but they don't have it in the Store. I know I can just pull up the websites, but I think having Apps has some advantages. Will the store ever carry these pretty big apps? I guess bluestacks is another option.

oion

I am very glad that I bought the Surface Pro 2, but I am trying to get interested in the Metro side of the house and find it extremely limited. I was going to download the Spotify App but realized they don't have it. I then wanted to download the Marvel Unlimited app, but they don't have it in the Store. I know I can just pull up the websites, but I think having Apps has some advantages. Will the store ever carry these pretty big apps? I guess bluestacks is another option.

That's up to the developers that make these apps, not anyone else. Contact Spotify and Marvel to support the Windows 8 Metro platform. BlueStacks or Genymotion are both options on the Pro.

CrippsCorner

That's up to the developers that make these apps, not anyone else. Contact Spotify and Marvel to support the Windows 8 Metro platform. BlueStacks or Genymotion are both options on the Pro.

I think you're right, we should be contacting these companies and let them know there's interest out there.

I actually contacted EE and told them my idea for a Live Tile and how helpful it would be. They got back to me and said they've passed my suggestions on to their technician team and they're going to look into it :) probably come to nothing, but at least they're listening!