What's new

Microsoft Stores

goyazon

Dear Sirs:

I live in the Philippines. Although there is no Microsoft store here, there is a Microsoft company here for other concerns. Where can I buy the Surface 4 either in Singapore or in the US? Are there well established stores present there?

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure what your question is... however, the Surface 4/Surface Pro 4 is not released yet, you can currently only buy Surface 3/Surface Pro 3.
If you're looking for where to buy a Surface, here's a couple links to Singapore resources

Microsoft Surface Tablets

Where to Buy

And I found these in the Philippines: (You should verify I know nothing about them)
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 64GB Price Philippines | Priceprice.com

http://www.pricepanda.com.ph/microsoft/tablet/microsoft-surface-pro-3-128gb-tablet_91543.htm

There is a Philippines Microsoft Store but it didn't appear to carry Surfaces again, you should verify.
First-ever Microsoft authorized retail store is launching in the Philippines later this month

OP
G

goyazon

Again, Microsoft seems to be pussyfooting with the retail aspect of their trade. I`m stuck with IOS products. Its one thing to buy things online, it`s another to feel the product in your hands. Here`s waiting....... By the way the post for the Microsoft Store in Cyberzone EDSA is three months old. Still not seen anything in our local papers.

sorcery

Dear Sirs:

I live in the Philippines. Although there is no Microsoft store here, there is a Microsoft company here for other concerns. Where can I buy the Surface 4 either in Singapore or in the US? Are there well established stores present there?
I buy my tech in Hong Kong. The MS store will deliver to your hotel. The Fortress chain has the same pricing as the MS store.