What's new

Microsoft Surface Guide

Russ

Bosamar --

That is a handy guide; thanks. I saved a copy of it both on my RT and the Pro.

Regards,
Russ

OP
bosamar

bosamar

Funny how they took until February to release it. Early RT adopters needed it badly.

Nemesis296

Thank you for posting this! I am amazed that Microsoft didn't try to direct people to this guide either in the box or from their support site (at least I didn't find it right away!)

I wish there was a way to link the PDF to my start screen. I thought you could do that with Windows 8, but the interface doesn't seem to give me the option to take the file and put in on my Start screen...

OP
bosamar

bosamar

Thank you for posting this! I am amazed that Microsoft didn't try to direct people to this guide either in the box or from their support site (at least I didn't find it right away!)

I wish there was a way to link the PDF to my start screen. I thought you could do that with Windows 8, but the interface doesn't seem to give me the option to take the file and put in on my Start screen...

Open the document (it will open in Reader), then swipe up from bottom and select 'Save As' and save it where ever you want, like Documents perhaps.