What's new

Microsoft Surface Pro sell-out flap: Is the tablet really that popular?

Russ

. . . enough of a hit that the Surface devices are going to be around for a while :D

JP --

Yup. I think you got it. I think both the RT and the Pro have found their somewhat separate markets and will be with us for a while. Having had both for the last week (almost), I just haven't found anything to complain about, but, if Ladyfriend were not coming up tonight to pick up her Pro, I would spend the evening trying to think of something, just so I could be in step with others.

Speaking of which, what I'm really gonna miss is that little Wedge Mouse! Since I already have another bluetooth mouse (MS 5000 Notebook Mouse), I'm not sure I can justify the purchase of another Wedge Mouse. Of course, when it's been gone for a couple of days, I may become more malleable. The advantage I have is that I don't have to "justify" it to anybody but me, and sometimes I'm a pushover.

Take care,
Russ

compnovo

@Russ,
You do know the wedge can now be found for about fifty bucks, right?
:LOL:

Last edited:

compnovo

Compnovo -- You're just trying to lead me astray -- knowing how easy that is. :)

Take care,
Russ

Sadly, I had to edit my initial post. When I got it earlier this month the price was only $40US on Amazon, but the price has gone up since then (I discovered that when I was looking for the link). That's the price that led me astray. :D