What's new

Microsoft Surface Release Date?

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
What do you think the official release date of the Microsoft Surface will be? Do you think they will try to get it to catch the back-to-school buying season?

Astrix

Super Moderator
Student discount?
Wow that will great...I entitled for it
roll_eyes.png

smalltowngirl13

It would be nice to see this by late summer for "back to school" options but I think for sure by "Black Friday" and Christmas...

Ben_J_H

I'm the only one here qualified for a student discount LOL I hope within summer but I don't think it's coming until Christmas time

ARosch

By back to school would be great; I really hope they have a decent deal on black friday though. I enjoy standing outside of Best Buy for 12 hours :)

JobsiteFish

By back to school would be great; I really hope they have a decent deal on black friday though. I enjoy standing outside of Best Buy for 12 hours :)

LOL . No black Friday madness for me. I am going to wait for the full windows 8 version. It would not surprise me if we have to wait until next year. I hope they don't rush the release. My tf300 has my needs covered until then.

leeshor

With Microsoft's track record my money is on after school starts. They tend to miss opportunities.

MOFO

Hopefully sooner rather later, Microsoft has stated the Windows Surface RT will go on sale in autumn this year coinciding with the launch of Windows 8. A back to school launch will be a good idea.