What's new

Microsoft Surface Shipping - United Kingdom/Germany/France

Br1an_g

Seen a few tweets now about deliveries in England without email and store saying in.process so fingers crossed. Look for #surface

OP
LA33R

LA33R

Just thought I would let you know that my surface has arrived and I'm replying to this using it. It's rather nice actually but the keyboard is a little hard to get used to.

Mr.NK

Super Moderator
Congrats.
In my case, microsoft is telling me, that all cancellations were due to my bank, which prohibited the payment. I should try and reorder again. No words of a voucher or something help to accelerate the new delivery date (3 weeks for Surface, unknown for typecover).

Last edited:

Br1an_g

well, phoned them and doesnt look like I am getting mine any time soon. money hasnt been debited from my account, and the person on the phone just read out a standard script.
sometime this week, was her response about when I would get it..and i will receive a shipping email with tracking number when it gets sent out.

not a happy bunny :(

batchman77

Just called the Microsoft Store again to find out what is going on. Still they have no communication with the warehouse and are telling me that I will definitely receive the tracking order as it is sent out. I have told them that numerous people in the UK have taken delivery of their device without out getting an email or having their order status updated. Spoke with a supervisor as I would expect that after this issue and I'm sure 100's of people calling they would have set up a proper communication channel with the shipping warehouse, they have not.

Really not happy with the service they are providing and would cancel my order and purchase elsewhere if I could.......

Also the £50 voucher cannot be used on Win 8 and the only other item I want is the USB lead that I can get on ebay for £2.55

Omni

Mine has arrived. Well so my girlfriend tells me. Website isn't been updated. Delivery today or tomorrow for most people now. I'm in UK Lincolnshire.

OP
LA33R

LA33R

Mine has arrived. Well so my girlfriend tells me. Website isn't been updated. Delivery today or tomorrow for most people now. I'm in UK Lincolnshire.

I'm in Lincolnshire too, Near Scunthorpe.
I wonder if we got the same Delivery Van as the guy said he has a Van full of them.

Hope everyone else get's theirs sorted out soon, it's worth the wait as it really is a solid piece of kit!

Twisticles

Mine arrived in Derby today :D
Unfortunately I'm in Singapore on business for a while...Mum is off to the post office and I have another few days to wait...still will be quicker than waiting for the launch here...

IISargeII

I have no updates, no emails and no tracking number. I think it is safe to say I will not be receiving my Surface anytime soon. Did anyone else in the UK receive a tracking number email from ms before they had theirs delivered?

Omni

I'm in Lincolnshire too, Near Scunthorpe.
I wonder if we got the same Delivery Van as the guy said he has a Van full of them.

Hope everyone else get's theirs sorted out soon, it's worth the wait as it really is a solid piece of kit!

Yea could well have been!

Been using mine for a bit now and love it there great devices. They are worth the wait.

I never received any emails according to the website it hasnt been processed yet!