What's new

Microsoft Surface was Developed at Area 51?

cereal killer

surface.jpeg

Nobody knows what kind of tech comes out of Area 51, but whatever it is, we may never find out. Secrecy gives birth to conspiracy theories, but in the case of the Microsoft Surface, it led to the tech world being caught with its pants down. Microsoft has explained to TechRadar that it developed its new Surface tablets under close wraps in an "underground bunker." According to Stevie Bathiche, a member of Microsoft's hardware unit, the tablets were developed in an "underground bunker" before moving to a more conventional building with an "airlock" door. Apparently they were worried about Mr Blurrycam showing up and outing the project. Well played Microsoft, now tell us if that bunker was in Area 51.

Via: Techradar
photo courtesy of Techradar

Last edited by a moderator:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Area 51 is old news. Come on CK you have to know that this was developed in Area 8 where the most hightech stuff comes from. :)

J515OP

Super Moderator
I thought it was Section 13...

Sorry does not compute. But you know what does?

XP + Vista + 7 + 8 = Area XPV 15 which of course is the most secret of all the secret facilities. Don't be surprised if you never hear from me after this post ;)

J515OP

Super Moderator
Sorry does not compute. But you know what does?

XP + Vista + 7 + 8 = Area XPV 15 which of course is the most secret of all the secret facilities. Don't be surprised if you never hear from me after this post ;)

Incidentally before I disappear, isn't the XPV 15 also a Dell model?

Quoting myself I know :sorry: but it doesn't matter I don't have much time left.