What's new

Microsoft to release lowest-priced Lumia smartphone yet

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ref: http://www.computerworld.com/article/2899084/microsoft-to-release-lowest-priced-lumia-smartphone-yet.html?utm_source=pulsenews&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=Feed:+computerworld/news/feed+(Latest+from+Computerworld)#tk.rss_all

The new Lumia 430 ... $70
The latest offering, the Lumia 430, has room for two SIM cards, a feature consumers in Asia often look for when buying phones. The handset runs Windows Phone 8.1, has a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor, and a 4-inch screen at a 800 by 480 pixel resolution. It can be upgraded to Windows 10 once the new operating system is available.​

Wow I think I'll hold out for the Lumia 230 :) maybe that will be Free.
I think that's the future of Smartphones, FREE. We should not have to pay for smartphones at all.

OP
G

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
You always pay, question is how.
We're already paying that price anyway this will just be a fairer pricing. if they said you can have this phone free and clear of all spying, tracking, monitoring, and data collecting for $650 OR the FREE one with all the strings, there would be choice but that's not the way it works. The strings are not about to be cut so... better make them phonies FREE.