What's new

Microsoft wireless display and Bluetooth Speakers Compability

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
1. Yes, wda and my tablets have up to date software.
2. What do you mean by bluetooth interference. Can you refine further? Is it things that are connected to my tablets ?
3. My wifi is 2.4ghz

Hope that helps.
Thanks for helping too

By interference I think he is referring to the wireless/Bluetooth activity in the room where tested. If there are lot of Bluetooth connections and wireless connections (e.g if you open the available wifi connections, are there lots which are not yours) this congests the airwaves so to speak and cause problems in speed, signal strength, connection dropouts etc.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
1. Yes, wda and my tablets have up to date software.
2. What do you mean by bluetooth interference. Can you refine further? Is it things that are connected to my tablets ?
3. My wifi is 2.4ghz

Hope that helps.
Thanks for helping too
I have much better experiences with using 5GHz for internet especially when using any Miracast Adapter. Bluetooth Radios share the same 2.4GHz spectrum as 2.4GHz WiFi (as does Microwave Ovens), having a congested 2.4GHz spectrum can cause issues with mobile devices such as phones and small tablets.

Disable Bluetooth or try 5GHz and see if performance approves....

OP
L

lanceamr

By interference I think he is referring to the wireless/Bluetooth activity in the room where tested. If there are lot of Bluetooth connections and wireless connections (e.g if you open the available wifi connections, are there lots which are not yours) this congests the airwaves so to speak and cause problems in speed, signal strength, connection dropouts etc.

Thanks for the refinement. Yes , there are lot of wireless connection. As for bluetooth there are around 2 or 3 connections

OP
L

lanceamr

I have much better experiences with using 5GHz for internet especially when using any Miracast Adapter. Bluetooth Radios share the same 2.4GHz spectrum as 2.4GHz WiFi (as does Microwave Ovens), having a congested 2.4GHz spectrum can cause issues with mobile devices such as phones and small tablets.

Disable Bluetooth or try 5GHz and see if performance approves....

Ok. Will try ypur suggestion. Hope it works