What's new

Moko Case plus a Neoprene sleeve. 56k warning

MaxSurface

I bought this Moko case on amazon Amazon.com: MoKo Rotatory Detachable Type / Touch Keyboard Cover Companion Sleeve Case for Microsoft Surface Pro 10.6" Inch Windows 8 Tablet, BLACK: Computers & Accessories , plus picked up a 12" Merkury Innovations neoprene sleeve at Walmart. My Surface Pro fits in the neoprene sleeve with the Moko case on it. The Moko case is pretty nice allowing for some extra viewing angles, offers some protection and makes it easier to grip the SP and also has the stylus loop. I am pretty happy with the case and sleeve. Here are a few pics.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 1,585
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 1,586
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 1,582
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 1,550
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 1,534
OP
MaxSurface

MaxSurface

Some more pics.

Attachments

• i.jpg
    i.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 1,438
  • j.jpg
    j.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 1,474
  • k.jpg
    k.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 1,438
  • l.jpg
    l.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 1,392
  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 1,444
  • n.jpg
    n.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 1,476
  • o.jpg
    o.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 1,423

N.G.

How about you attach your keyboard and set it up on your lap and take a picture. I assume that means the front has to be attached, since at least for me, the easel thing isn't stable/comfortable. Wonder if MS is going to announce an accessory to deal with this next week.

OP
MaxSurface

MaxSurface

How about you attach your keyboard and set it up on your lap and take a picture. I assume that means the front has to be attached, since at least for me, the easel thing isn't stable/comfortable. Wonder if MS is going to announce an accessory to deal with this next week.

Sorry, but I don't have a keyboard for the Surface Pro.